How to get a visa to travel to Canada if you’re in the U.S. but have been deported

How to apply for a visa if you are currently living in the United States but have not yet been deported.

If you have been living in Canada for more than six months, you can apply for one of the three options listed below.

If you’re already here, and your application is approved, you’ll need to bring your original application to a Customs and Border Protection office to receive your new visa.

If your application has been rejected, you must go to the Border Inspection Service to get your visa.

You will need to provide a copy of your current passport and your Canadian driver’s licence or other form of identification.

Once you have this, your new passport and other documentation must be sent to your original Canada-U.S.-Canada visa application.

You can also apply online at or call 1-866-687-5100.

Once you have received your new immigration visa, you will be able to apply directly for your Canadian permanent resident card.

You will also be required to submit proof of your income and employment status, including your salary, benefits and wages.

If this is not possible, you may also be able pay a fee to apply online.

For further information, visit the Canada Border Services Agency’s website.